In October 2005, Alan Summers (our Founder and CEO) enjoyed his weekly tradition, a dinner special at a small suburban Chicago diner. This experience was much like all the others except this night Alan had a vision, "My Business - My Life". He took a napkin from the table and the pen from his pocket then jotted down the simplicity of his years of business experience. He thought if every entrepreneur followed five simple principles they would ease much of the uncertainty experienced with business ownership.
- Blueprint - Planning is critical. The entrepreneur must always be looking towards the future. "Management with Vision".
- Foundation - Must be strong and able to support the weight of the organization.
- Structure - Built to withstand the challenges the business will experience going forward.
- Culture - Created to provide the business with the opportunity for long-term success.
- People - Well trained and informed employees. True assets of the business not additional liabilities.
The rest of this story is rewritten daily. Welcome to Vistics Media.
Vistics Media is a growing business conglomerate with its primary directive being "Management with Vision".
Today, Vistics Media is focused on transforming an organization's behavior and knowledge with bite-sized, easily digested training deliverables. Our group of companies, individually and collectively, further work to strengthen an organization's foundational skillsets. We are primarily concerned with the following disciplines:
- Employee Career Development
- Entrepreneur & Leadership
- Human Resources
- Supervision & Management
- Personal Development
- Online Business & IM
- Sales & Marketing
- Work-Life Balance
- Workplace Essentials
Group of Companies
We like to say... "We Are the Best-of-the-Best!"
Spanning the Vistics Media Group of Companies - Special People, Special Skillsets and All Client First Focused.
What Others Are Saying
"Due to my obligation to always stay on the top of my game within my professional industry, I ordered a couple of the online courses. Now I have access to the entire catalog. I am most pleased with the quality of the content and structure of these courses. I will recommend these courses to others and be scheduling more courses for myself."